My Havaianas slipper ....
Haiz~ My Havaianas slipper... my slipper... my most beloved slipper... died on me when I went to photocopy and bind my CDP report at the photocopying shop yesterday, I was so sad. (Although I already got the feeling that it is going to happen soon but its too sudden, and this is the second time and always in school!) Had to buy a slipper in school which actually cost me $17. (School is really a place that cheat lots of students money you know) Well, the slipper I wore yesterday really make me very unhappy... actually intended to buy another pair today since MPM presentation would finish early, but we were ask whether we would want to stay to do the CDP presentation slides, since they already ask what can we say? So I pushed back our schedule and discuss together without the stupid flower (I don't wish to brag about it here anymore, I complained enough with someone already). So I guess we kind of overlook time and decided to head home, I'm already feeling uncomfortable with my converse shoe you know. Push it to this friday, since tml we are not going to school... Seriously, those who don wear a Havaianas should try. Wearing a pair of comfortable slipper is very important for someone like me, since I'm like wearing a slipper to school everyday.